MultipleCloud has developed auto robot named cloudRobot. This system let you install cms, change domain, clear account data by only submitting form and let cloudRobot do the task for you.
If you need to install 100 websites with wordpress (or other cms). You have to go to each cPanel account, add domain, create database, upload file, and install it. You have to repeat 100 times for 100 websites. Some provider have more convinient way, you can use Softaculous or Fantastico for auto installer. However, you still have to repeat it 100 times!
With cloudRobot, just submit only one form and let cloudRobot install website for you. Now, cloudRobot support 5 major scripts – wordpress, smf, pligg, punbb and articlesetup. Please follow below instruction.
1. Get into cloudaccount. First time usage, please follow below link for instruction.
2. Select account you wish to install wordpress (or other cms) and then select “CMS installation” in dropdown then click “send to cloudRobot” button.
3. Information we need is your domain you need to install, website username, website password and website email. You can either enter it one by one or use textbox to enter bulk list and then click “Insert domain”. There is option to random password and set different email for each domain. Please note that, your website password should be passed our password strength system, common password like ‘abcd1234′ does not accept.
4. Click “Send to cloudrobot” button.
5. Select cms you need to install by dropdown (default is wordpress). Review your information before submit and click “Confirm” Button.
4. Once task was submitted, email confirmation will be sent to you. Please check your email (also in junk) and click confirmation link to allow cloudRobot run your task.
Please allow up to 24 hours to complete your task due to how many task in queue (Generally faster).
If you have any question, feel to ask us at anytime!